Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIMP 2.7.1 Released With Plenty Of Changes

Phoronix: GIMP 2.7.1 Released With Plenty Of Changes

As the second development release leading up to the stable release of GIMP 2.8, the 2.7.1 snapshot has now been officially released...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I wish a function like the gimp-resynthesize plugin offers would be included by default (this plugin allows what Adobe Photoshop CS5 introduced as "content-aware fill", crazy stuff!).

GIMP 2.8 (should be 3.0) is going to be great.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the single-window mode. It is the single most frustrating thing for me in Gimp.

Comment

I'm looking forward to people shutting up about The GIMP getting an (optional) MDI. It's also extremely frustrating.

Comment

Heh that's the best feature that Gimp has for me
          Fortunately, it will have option for both UIs.

Comment

I'm looking forward to people shutting up about The GIMP. Period. With no gimp-resynthesize plugin and an optional MDI there will be nothing to discuss. Lets pack up the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by dotancohen View Post
              I'm looking forward to people shutting up about The GIMP. Period. With no gimp-resynthesize plugin and an optional MDI there will be nothing to discuss. Lets pack up the forums.
              This one?

Comment

Working...
              X