Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy 6th Birthday, Phoronix!

Cool

Happy birthday Phoronix.... And happy birthday to me

wooo hooo !!!!

happy fifth B-Day......

To celebrate I pumped 40 rounds of .308 into Barney The Dinosaur with an M14 and drank 82 Oz of beer!!!

Go Phoronix!!!

Woot!!!!

and I dare any reader here to top this

Then happy birthday also from my side. It makes me sad that I'll barely have the time to visit Berlin for the Linux-Tage next week, even though it is not so far away. I have to work and on the weekend I'm going to Bavaria/Baden-Württemberg which is the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by V!NCENT View Post
    Phoronix is definately my most visited website. It captures everything that interests me: FLOSS, computer graphics, operating systems and hardware. A truely awesome mix making Phoronix a truely awesome website!

(and not to mention the complete lack of astroturfing )
    You forgot to mention the occasional flame wars. How boring would it be without them?

Quote Originally Posted by Adarion View Post
    Then happy birthday also from my side. It makes me sad that I'll barely have the time to visit Berlin for the Linux-Tage next week, even though it is not so far away. I have to work and on the weekend I'm going to Bavaria/Baden-Württemberg which is the opposite direction.
    While in Bayern, try to drink some Augustiner/Franziskaner/Tegernsee. The official beers of Phoronix

@yotambien,
    Well, ofcourse; I flame, therefore I am ^^,

Happy Birfday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    While in Bayern, try to drink some Augustiner/Franziskaner/Tegernsee. The official beers of Phoronix

No, it's not me in there, I just took the picture. It was an Augustiner pub we were at last year on our final school trip in Bayern, and the woman that ran it gave us the "Augustiner Oktoberfestbier" poster. You would love it

Some years following your website. Congratulations for the great work and happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post

No, it's not me in there, I just took the picture. It was an Augustiner pub we were at last year on our final school trip in Bayern, and the woman that ran it gave us the "Augustiner Oktoberfestbier" poster. You would love it
    What town was this in? The pub looks faintly familiar like this place near Isartor in Munich.