Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 6th Birthday, Phoronix!

Phoronix: Happy 6th Birthday, Phoronix!

It was on the 5th of June 2004 that I had founded Phoronix and it was two years ago that version 1.0 of the Phoronix Test Suite (codenamed "Trondheim") was officially released. So happy 6th birthday to Phoronix and this can also be celebrated as the 2nd birthday of our open-source automated benchmarking software...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Happy birthday :-)

Comment

congratulations you guys.

phoronix is my tomshardware, it fulfills a useful (and sometimes controversial) role in the opensource ecosystem. I am very much appreciative of your efforts and discussion starting benchmarks.

Comment

Happy birthday!

I've been following phoronix for a few months now, and it has become an indispensable part of my day. Hope this success lasts

PS: The criticism isn't ever going to end though, no matter what you do or how you write there will always be someone who doesn't like it.

Comment

Happy Birthday Phoronix!

Comment

yay, HB phoronix and gj michael

Comment

Happy birthday phoronix!
              Keep up the good work!

Comment

Hmmmm... Phoronix congratulating itself...

Anyway... Happy birthday! *beer beer beer*.

Can't believe that I started reading Phoronix three years ago! o.O It feels like it is only 6months old

Phoronix is definately my most visited website. It captures everything that interests me: FLOSS, computer graphics, operating systems and hardware. A truely awesome mix making Phoronix a truely awesome website!

(and not to mention the complete lack of astroturfing )

Comment

thank you for great site

You guys save me from thinking too much about real life!
                  Thank you very much for all tasty info and reviews you do!!!!
                  Happy birthday!
                  I wish you to continue for very long time, be commercially successful and not loose your geeky roots!

Comment

Time sure flies...
                    Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                    X