Wine 1.2 Reaches Release Candidate State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
    Wow this WINE release is seriously stuffed up, I'm getting access violation errors in all my apps.
    It's not even done yet as it is just an RC.

Report the bugs you find and maybe the cause of those access violations can be identified and fixed (if truly a Wine bug and not caused by the app)

And are you the original bugmenot?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
      There is no original bugmenot. bugmenot is just an account that's used by people who don't want to register just to post a single message. See http://www.bugmenot.com/.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
        It's not even done yet as it is just an RC.

Report the bugs you find and maybe the cause of those access violations can be identified and fixed (if truly a Wine bug and not caused by the app)
        The previous release of Wine 1.2 (just before the RC) worked fine on the apps I use daily and as soon as I upgraded to the RC I got those access violation errors. I downgraded and everything worked fine again.

A fellow phoronix forum member (gilboa) decided to change the password of the original bugmenot because he/she didn't like an opinion of someone else while using the bugmenot account.

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
          The previous release of Wine 1.2 (just before the RC) worked fine on the apps I use daily and as soon as I upgraded to the RC I got those access violation errors. I downgraded and everything worked fine again.
          Sounds like something that should be easy to git-bisect.

Comment

Working...
          X