Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: catalyst 10-5 chancelog:

Default catalyst 10-5 chancelog:

* SLED/SLES 11 SP1 support (early look)
    * Fixed the RedHat installer so that building packages in a directory path that contains spaces works
    * New OpenGL component version
    * Works on Ubuntu 10.04 again
    * Fixed Xserver 1.7 segfault during startup on some systems with a backtrace pointing to xf86HandleInt10Options
    * Disabled consumer card support for Eyefinity until QA verifies it
    * Fixed failure reported when trying to turn off discrete card on some PowerXpress AMD+AMD systems
    * Fixed CPU lockup on resume from S3/S4 on some systems
    * Fixed Xserver startup failure in certain Crossfire configurations
    * Assorted OpenGL fixes
    * Fixed incorrect display arrangement in big-desktop mode on RandR 1.1 OSes
    * OpenGL fixes for Unigine

OK AMD we really wait for catalyst 10-6 ;-)

Well I guess there is always hoping that the direct2D is actually at a usable state despite not being set by default....of course holding out hope for anything magically working with this driver is probably setting yourself up for disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by chronniff View Post
    Well I guess there is always hoping that the direct2D is actually at a usable state despite not being set by default....of course holding out hope for anything magically working with this driver is probably setting yourself up for disappointment
    10-6 have direct2D (EXA like) 2D acceleration by default.

the 10-5 catalyst is really not my Favourite ;-)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post

* Disabled consumer card support for Eyefinity until QA verifies it
    jajajajaja is that a joke? for real? QA in fglrx team? is april 1st? are you playing with me, omg a QA team actually exist? they realy pay someone to do QA, is he from north korea or blind or still in high school?

nah it have to be a whole new department in there, i dont think the ppl from fglrx actually realize that some ppl do that for living and is not an urban legend or some african cultural myth.

good for them they finally get someone in the old dusty room of QA, now lets hope the guy dont see the actual code salad and panic and jump through the window

oh men i laughed so much that my stomach is hurting

Quote Originally Posted by jrch2k8 View Post
    jajajajaja is that a joke? for real? QA in fglrx team? is april 1st? are you playing with me, omg a QA team actually exist? they realy pay someone to do QA, is he from north korea or blind or still in high school?

nah it have to be a whole new department in there, i dont think the ppl from fglrx actually realize that some ppl do that for living and is not an urban legend or some african cultural myth.

good for them they finally get someone in the old dusty room of QA, now lets hope the guy dont see the actual code salad and panic and jump through the window

oh men i laughed so much that my stomach is hurting
    Yes this part makes me LOL to...

but this part is much better for an LOL: "* Works on Ubuntu 10.04 again" means in real fglrx 10.4 do not work ;-)

and this part is an LOL to:

* New OpenGL component version VS * Assorted OpenGL fixes VS * OpenGL fixes for Unigine

means OpenGL is in the past fully broken ;-)

and the bugfix of "* New OpenGL component version" is the catalyst 10-6 because the new version is broken to ;-)

BUT!!!!! yes 10-6 is fine :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jrch2k8 View Post
    jajajajaja is that a joke? for real? QA in fglrx team? is april 1st? are you playing with me, omg
    sorry i don't playing on you... i just Copy and Past this information !

i do not wrote it by my self.. its the True 100% chance log of Catalyst 10.4!

but yes AMD makes fun ;-) the Real Patch is named :catalyst 10-6

sorry not 10.4 its the 10-5 chancelog can't edit this

sorry i don't playing on you... i just Copy and Past this information !

but yes AMD makes fun ;-) the Real Patch is named :catalyst 10-6
    yeah i know you are not playing with me is just an way to tell omg what a surprise

but yes that changelog make my day funnier

Which cards are you guys talking about? Sorry to interrupt but I was curious. Do your 'fixes' and Catalyst versions (you refer to 10.5?) apply to only a certain series of cards? Evergreen included or not included?

Hmm how could you possible have a changelog, when the driver isn't released?