Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official: Valve Releasing Steam, Source Engine For Linux!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikeplus64 View Post
    I haven't heard anything that indicates that this is "confirmed", although, if I recall correctly Running With Scissors said they will hopefully have a Linux version for Postal III, can you back up this statement?
    Yeah, there hasn't been any official news of it except a Wiki entry and some comments. Unfortunately, I can't really tell you who told me and I know it sounds like B.S (say it if you want), but rest assured it IS going on. Once the client is announced, I'll spill my guts happily. We might get that announcement at the end of the year, but that may be too soon; 2012 will probably be a better year for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      It's exactly one year now since the Steam Mac client has been released.
      Good time to give up hope?
      Never! May Duke Nukem Forever instill hope in the hearts of the unfaithful.

Comment

• If today shall be my birthday, then Steam is still on track to be announced in 2011.

Comment

• Happy Birthday d2kx!! :P

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• Anyone checked this out? http://www.facepunch.com/threads/105...-Steam-Client?

Comment

• That link no longer works. What was on there?

Comment

• My bad, had to register

Comment

• this is ajoke??2 year for developing linux application??

Comment

• EA is moving away from Steam with their Origin online service now.

Explore PC video games available for download right now. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games for the PC, consoles, and mobile.

Steam is deserved to die if they dont bring in some new innovations.

Comment

Working...
                      X