PTS 2.6.0b1 on Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS 2.6.0b1 on Windows 7

I'm trying to run the Gaming suite of PTS 2.6.0 beta 1 on Windows 7 x64, but I can't seem to succeed.
    First of all, I downloaded the whole Gaming suite (that pulled 6 tests), and although it seems that they were installed successfully (I can see files in .phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests, for example, warsow folder has pts-install.xml, pts-warsow-3.zip, warsow and warsow_0.5_unified.zip), they won't run properly. Every test fails after an error like this:

Warning: copy(\Users\Dainius/.phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests/warsow/basewsw/pts-log.log/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\Dainius\Documents\bench\pts-core\objects\pts_phoroscript_interpreter.php on line 187

(C:\Users\Dainius is my user folder, C:\Users\Dainius\Documents\bench\ is where I have PTS installed)

Test results also fail to be written and give me these warnings:

Warning: fopen(/tmp/phoronix-test-suite.active): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\Dainius\Documents\bench\pts-core\library\pts-functions_client.php on line 156

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in C:\Users\Dainius\Documents\bench\pts-core\library\pts-functions_client.php on line 157

A few more things worth mentioning: I couldn't get PTS running with the stock batch file, so I had to edit it to make it run:

Also, I remember getting some warnings during download as well, I think they were about copy() too.

So is there anything I could do to make it run successfully?

Same thing with beta 2. Can't get anything graphical to run, here's the console output for installing and running X-Plane:
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Comment

Working...
    X