Mesa compile problem May 2, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa compile problem May 2, 2010

Problem with compiling mesa today from git. Getting a zillion errors on main/api_exec_es1.c. I'll show the last one:
    Code:
    main/api_exec_es1.c:4746: error: '_mesa_Viewport' undeclared (first use in this function)
    gmake[2]: *** [main/api_exec_es1.o] Error 1

It's already fixed.

Comment

Solved

Confirmed. Thanks

Comment

I am getting a segfault with todays build on r300g. Anyone else experience this?

The desktop loads up with not graphical acceleratino. When I try to run anything like glxgears or glxinfo for example it gives a segmentation fault. LIBGL_DEBUG=debug only shows a warning about /etc/drirc not found but that has never cause problems before.

Comment

Originally posted by rob2687 View Post
          I am getting a segfault with todays build on r300g. Anyone else experience this?
          It should be fixed now. Stuff happens.

Comment

Been a while since ive managed to compile the git mesa pull, it keeps on returning the same problem but on different parts on different commits

gcc: @API_DEFINES@: No such file or directory
            gmake[2]: *** [main/api_arrayelt.o] Error 1
            gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/root/dri/mesa/src/mesa'

Is it a problem with missing something that mesa requires? GCC itself seems to work fine since i can compile everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadjunga View Post
              Been a while since ive managed to compile the git mesa pull, it keeps on returning the same problem but on different parts on different commits

gcc: @API_DEFINES@: No such file or directory
              gmake[2]: *** [main/api_arrayelt.o] Error 1
              gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/root/dri/mesa/src/mesa'

Is it a problem with missing something that mesa requires? GCC itself seems to work fine since i can compile everything else.
              I'm seeing this too. The config that I'm using is:
              ./configure --prefix=/opt/xorg --with-dri-drivers=radeon,r600 --disable-gallium --enable-glx-tls --with-demos=

I'm using an up-to-date(-ish) Debian testing on an RS880 [Radeon HD 4200]

Tim

Comment

I've just found a post by John Bridgman here that says to use this configure line:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --with-dri-drivers=r600 --disable-gallium

and that seems to fix that problem - hooray!

Tim

Comment

Working...
                X