Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now that ATI 10.04 Driver is out how can i install kernel 2.6.33 properly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i managed to get it working but the downloading speed is incredibly small like between
    3KB and 5KB and my download speed is 500KB so is there something i can do about it?

Comment

and i still get Error: No KANOTIX found. Do not ask for support!

Comment

after two percent it stop downloading maybe is there another server that i can edit in the script?

and this 1 minute edit is incredibly annoying.

Comment

That is not the problem, you can put the already downloaded installer to /usr/src.

Comment

still there is a problem here because it start in 500KB and slow down to several kb and now when i'm downloading directly it download again at 500KB so i don't think it's a problem with the ati server.

and what is this Error: No KANOTIX found. Do not ask for support! error?

Comment

ok i managed to do that thank you very much but now the update manager wants me to update fglrx synaptic show that i have 2:8.723-0ubuntu1 and synaptic have 2:8.723-0ubuntu3

Comment

and i don't have catalyst in system-preference.

and by the way if any body is reading it this 1 min edit is a great way to increase my replies meter

Comment

Why don't you use the commands i told you? Directly after the install of the driver you have to put it on hold!

Comment

what good is it to put it on hold of i don't have catalyst?

Comment

the package name is not catalyst!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X