Asus 1201T Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus 1201T Help

New to Linux and just bought the 1201T and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction on O/S. Would like a secure system for my bare bones that operates well with other linux based programs. Tired of MS; but I may if offered during install... to split the drive and install windows 7 but I intend on doing all my work based in Linux (only way to learn). As you guys all ready know; getting wireless and bluetooth to work is a task.

windows 7 is a very nice operating system, this what an OS should do

for linux ubuntu is my choice.

Comment

RE

Originally posted by jaydeee View Post
      windows 7 is a very nice operating system, this what an OS should do

for linux ubuntu is my choice.
      Thanks for your reply. I was down to suse/ububtu and/or xp/7
      I bought 98,xp,me and vista. Seems MS is more trouble than they are worth. My theory is that MS sells you out by giving others the keys (to the house) so to speak. Yet the government has turned a blind eye. How is that possible? I am thinking about ME... had it maybe a couple months and they abandoned it. So I had to buy another program. If you or eye gave millions of discs away to employers across this crountry and thier computers locked up... we would be fried. Yet MS seems to xcell. Hummm?
      Besides the rant; time to be more proactive in linux. Now my problem is loading GRuB first with Linux and then perhaps 7 (grumble). Most on youtube say load MS first. The advantage seems to be a true partition if you load ubuntu first. MS does not see the drive if I am correct.

Comment

Working...
      X