Release The Driver, Or Step Aside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release The Driver, Or Step Aside

I am going to keep asking this question, regular as clockwork, on the last day of each and every month, until the long-overdue and promised 6.13 driver is released :

When are you going to release that driver guys ?

Please don't add to your already bad reputation by saying "when it is ready".

What is the feedback from RC2 ?
    Will there be an RC3 ?

Your excuse that you will not be "held to ransom" by timetables is wearing mighty thin. If you have time to piss around with other projects ("displacement activity"), then you have time to Do The Right Thing.

This is directly to the developers and no-one else. I am sick fed up of people sticking in their tuppence and airing their irrelevant views. And as for the violent nutjobs, well the least said about them the better ...

Why the hell do you care so much?

Comment

You just couldn't resist it, could you ?

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
      Why the hell do you care so much?
      I thought I made it clear that I was not inviting irrelevant claptrap from the usual suspects.

There is no obligation on my part to answer any questions here. The onus is entirely on the developers to explain their tardiness.

However, suffice to say, it is the responsibility of ALL linux users to unswervingly hold the developers to account. Anyone who cannot see that, needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

Comment

Please stop this bullshit, it will not help having a release soon, do you understand it?
        You aren't also the only one waiting for a stable 6.13, I have several debian machines which already have 6.12.902.
        ## VGA ##
        AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
        Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

No, YOU Stop

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
          Please stop this bullshit, it will not help having a release soon, do you understand it?
          You aren't also the only one waiting for a stable 6.13, I have several debian machines which already have 6.12.902.
          Thanks for your "advice". Needless to say, I totally disagree with your assessment.

The only way that driver is EVER going to be released is if the developers are shamed into action.

Comment

Just fork it.

Comment

Your general demeanour in posts is quite frankly unacceptable.

I can't even begin to imagine what must have happened in your life to make you such a horrible person, but clearly you have issues that go far beyond those you seem to find of such importance here.

Please do the rest of us a favour, and take your abusive rants elsewhere. Preferably somewhere that offers you the medical attention you are so clearly in need of.

Originally posted by gordboy View Post
              I am going to keep asking this question, regular as clockwork, on the last day of each and every month, until the long-overdue and promised 6.13 driver is released :

When are you going to release that driver guys ?

Please don't add to your already bad reputation by saying "when it is ready".

What is the feedback from RC2 ?
              Will there be an RC3 ?

Your excuse that you will not be "held to ransom" by timetables is wearing mighty thin. If you have time to piss around with other projects ("displacement activity"), then you have time to Do The Right Thing.

This is directly to the developers and no-one else. I am sick fed up of people sticking in their tuppence and airing their irrelevant views. And as for the violent nutjobs, well the least said about them the better ...

Comment

Gordboy, this is not the way to handle things when you are upset with free software. If you continue in posts like these you will be banned.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

That's terribly unfair. I've read a lot worse in this forum, with a special mention for the "conspiracy DE" thread shut down (finally) after being alive for ages. What's this guy doing that would deserve a ban? I am actually interested in hearing what he has to say and what, if anything, is the answer from the developers. They are perfectly free to ignore him if so they prefer. Is it OK to rant and vituperate only as long as some holy cows are not mentioned?

I don't condone abusive talking--of which, in any case, I haven't seen much in this specific thread--but less than that I can't stand double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by yotambien View Post
                    That's terribly unfair. I've read a lot worse in this forum, with a special mention for the "conspiracy DE" thread shut down (finally) after being alive for ages. What's this guy doing that would deserve a ban? I am actually interested in hearing what he has to say and what, if anything, is the answer from the developers. They are perfectly free to ignore him if so they prefer. Is it OK to rant and vituperate only as long as some holy cows are not mentioned?

I don't condone abusive talking--of which, in any case, I haven't seen much in this specific thread--but less than that I can't stand double standards.
                    He has caused issues in other threads and has already been warned, and there are a number of forum members complaining.
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X