Catalyst 10.3 is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catalyst 10.3 is out

Let the flame fest begin, my fellow ATI haters.

anybody else getting a page not found error when hitting the Download link?

Comment

Everyone. They didn't put the drivers there yet. Why is this always happening with the Linux drivers though, never with the Windows ones?

The release notes are there though.

Comment

Yeah, I'm getting one too. I guess links haven't been properly updated yet. Should be available latter on though.

Comment

Guess I'll have to get disappointed later then

Comment

There isn't that much different anyway from what I could tell during testing. Probably the biggest change was that composition was working again . Maybe a few extra OpenGL bugfixes here and there.

Comment

You guys should open the 10.3 for Windows release notes and read them, just to get an impression of what "new and improved" looks like

Comment

3h later and there are still no drivers

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                  Let the flame fest begin, my fellow ATI haters.
                  And I thought you were just being sarcastic... The download link doesn't even work, that's how "new and improved" the new catalyst drivers are. Maybe we're lucky and in 2 years the open-source drivers will surpass the proprietary ones.

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post
                    Maybe we're lucky and in 2 years the open-source drivers will surpass the proprietary ones.
                    but they already do, if you're looking at the right benchmarks

It's taken a while for the actual download links to appear for the last few releases, too. The translations for the download pages are sometimes off, too (showing different release numbers etc). I guess nobody feels responsible for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X