X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Can't Make It Up

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    Your judgement on me is so far off its simply unreal. If you cant figure out one person on the internet, then what makes you think you can figure out an enire group of people. Let me just tell you one thing, If I ever seen you beating up an old lady I would beat your ass. I would beat you down to a bloody pulp. And not just you, but anybody I seen beating up an old lady.

Since your judgement on me is so far off I'll tell you who I actually am, and it's probably going to piss you the fuck off..... White. Straight. Male. Conservative. Republican. God fearing. Cristian. Marksman. American.

I bet every single last one of those traits really gets under your skin.
    Boy oh boy, is this the calibre of contributors here ? A "Christian" who cannot even spell the word. A raving racist nutjob who thinks they are above the law. A violent, dangerous fanatic.

So are the rest of the Fedora Fan Club also going to beat people to a bloody pulp ? Are they too gun-toting "marksmen" ? Should non-white linux users be fearful ? What about Democrats, or Heaven Forfend, Non-Americans ?

I call on the board admins to ban duby229 in perpetuity. Failure to act on this will result in this forum being shut down. You can COUNT ON IT.

Comment

Originally posted by gordboy View Post
      Boy oh boy, is this the calibre of contributors here ? A "Christian" who cannot even spell the word. A raving racist nutjob who thinks they are above the law. A violent, dangerous fanatic.

So are the rest of the Fedora Fan Club also going to beat people to a bloody pulp ? Are they too gun-toting "marksmen" ? Should non-white linux users be fearful ? What about Democrats, or Heaven Forfend, Non-Americans ?

I call on the board admins to ban duby229 in perpetuity. Failure to act on this will result in this forum being shut down. You can COUNT ON IT.
      So I'm racist because I'm white? I', violent because I'm an american? I'm a dangerous fanatic because I'm a christian? I cant spell because I'm not anal?

I use Gentoo, so whats with the Fdeora Fanclub? If I seen an old lady getting beat up you can be damn sure I wont let her be the one to wind up as a bloody pulp. Even if it was you.

Do my traits make me bad? Do you not like me just because of what I am?

Comment

This thread is being closed because it's clearly gotten off-topic. Users in this thread causing this topic to become inappropriately off-topic have are warned and should refrain from personal attacks against each other or will be banned.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X