Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Primal Carnage Game Is Looking Great

Phoronix: The Primal Carnage Game Is Looking Great

Back in December we shared that a dinosaur game is coming to Linux known as Primal Carnage and it's using the Unigine engine. The Unigine engine is the most advanced game engine that we have seen available for Linux that offers incredible OpenGL graphics now with their Unigine Sanctuary and Tropics tests and also coming soon with Heaven and its OpenGL 3.2 renderer...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Downside: only playable with nVidia cards.
    Upside:
    "But, will it run... ?"
    -"It does..."
    "Oh..."

Comment

Why do you acknowledge that there already is a discussion going on in the forum, but still create a new topic? This just leads to fragmentation and confusion ("oh sorry that reply was supposed to go in the other Primal Carnage-Thread"). Why don't you point the Comments & Discussion Link to the already existing thread instead?
      This is not the first time I've seen this as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Zhick View Post
        Why do you acknowledge that there already is a discussion going on in the forum, but still create a new topic? This just leads to fragmentation and confusion ("oh sorry that reply was supposed to go in the other Primal Carnage-Thread"). Why don't you point the Comments & Discussion Link to the already existing thread instead?
        Threads are automatically created when a new article/news is posted, but when I do the moderation work on the forums I usually end up merging the others.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zhick View Post
          whenever Micheal creates an article it will automatically create a topic related in the forums... It's been like this a long time b4 i joined phoronix readers, didn't you perceived by yourself?

Comment

I wonder if dinosaur meat tastes good, coz I wanna live there now

Comment

Has nice lighting but the rocks and trees look like they're from a 10yr old Rally game.

Comment

Needs more bloom!!!

Comment

Some more info on Primal Carnage

http://www.moddb.com/games/primal-ca...n-francisco-us

Comment

Too bad it'll only have a multiplayer modus.

Comment

Working...
                    X