Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using PTS Live offline

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if the question has been answered before, but I could not find the answer.

I have Dell PE2850 server with external Disk Array PV220. I would like to run series of test using different RAID configurations to find optimal performance.

I would like to use PTS Live, but the server will be installed in disconnected from the Internet network. So can I use PTS Live without Internet connection? The min requirements specify the Internet as recommended only.

From my test looks like PTS downloads the test profiles and installs them before it runs the test.

I am absolute newbie in regards of PTS. Thanks for your help.
    SAL-e

Using PTS Desktop Live should work just fine offline, you just can't upload results and other network-dependent operations.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thank you Michael.

In this case is there away to save the results of the test and upload it back between reboots of PTS Desktop Live? Also is there away manually to contribute my results to Phoronix? And last question do you have any recommendations which test to run on my server in order to produce useful results for Phoronix and Linux community?

Comment

Working...
      X