Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent (From the Penumbra devs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesia: The Dark Descent (From the Penumbra devs)

You can now preorder the game!
    A gameplay trailer is on the website.
    Welcome to the Amnesia: The Dark Descent website. Amnesia is a first person survival horror game for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It's out now!

I have doubts if this game will work with Mesa, but I pre-ordered anyway, $16 is pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by whizse View Post
      I have doubts if this game will work with Mesa, but I pre-ordered anyway, $16 is pretty cheap.
      doesnt hurt to have high hopes .

This game looks serious tho. I like it .

Comment

Yeah, I really liked the whole idea of hiding from the monsters (or ghosts?) in a closet. My kind of a protagonist!

Comment

Originally posted by whizse View Post
          Yeah, I have the same doubts too. But hopefully by the time it does come out it'll work with Mesa.

Comment

It would be nice if more game devs made available beta/alpha versions of their games for the Mesa developers, so the games are fully supported when released. On the other hand, I guess the developers are busy enough as it is.

Comment

More importantly, this is a great opportunity to get the Linux gaming community noticed- you'll see that there's a bar showing how many pre-orders there are so far. If it gets to 2000 before May or so I believe, they'll add extra content to the game.
              Wouldn't it be great to have a headline like Amnesia gets extra content thanks to a surge of Linux pre-orders?

Comment

Originally posted by dashcloud View Post
                Wouldn't it be great to have a headline like Amnesia gets extra content thanks to a surge of Linux pre-orders?
                As far as I can tell there's no field for OS when preordering, so they wont know how many preorders are from linux-users.

Comment

they could know if they had a forum... right?

Comment

The Penumbra games are my favourite Linux games, so I'm definitely preordering this

Comment

Working...
                    X