Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for South Australia GA Micheal Atkinson to support R18 game rating

Hello everyone,

as some of you might know, there is currently no R18+ rating for video games in Australia, while there is one for movies.

I call on everyone to sign this petition on petitiononline.com to change this situation: http://www.petitiononline.com/need4r18/petition.html

It is adresses to Micheal Atkinson. I know it probably won?t help, but please, sign the petition if you support the idea, and even more importantly, spread the wordt about it as much as you can on forums, twitter etc. I want the existence of this petition to get into the news. You can also sign it if you do not live in Australia. Please do.

To be clear: I did not make this petition, but I do want everyone to sign it.

The Australian Attorney General's office is formally calling for public submissions on the matter - they have a quick survey with a space for comments you can email, and it probably carries more weight than a signature on a petition:

Closing date is 28 February

Comment

Originally posted by grantek View Post
      The Australian Attorney General's office is formally calling for public submissions on the matter - they have a quick survey with a space for comments you can email, and it probably carries more weight than a signature on a petition:

Closing date is 28 February
      I know, but please, still sign the petition and spread it?s existence, will ya?

Comment

i fear this is isolated to Australia. As much as i would like to help the aussies out i cant. Would it be proper for a foreigner to tell them how their laws should be set? Its up to them to sort out. I can wish them the best of luck, but i cant intrude on the policy of a state i carry no citizenship.

Comment

Working...
        X