Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Stages of Benchmark Loss: PTS and You

Phoronix: Five Stages of Benchmark Loss: PTS and You

As a reminder, this weekend is the Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) that is being held in Los Angeles, California. This three day affair that's sponsored by the likes of Google and IBM has a wide array of talks, including one of our own...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I know that it has been mentioned repeatedly, but please consider providing the audio and video from the conference in open formats such as Ogg Vorbis and Ogg Theora. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot View Post
      I know that it has been mentioned repeatedly, but please consider providing the audio and video from the conference in open formats such as Ogg Vorbis and Ogg Theora. Thanks.
      Yes, please! Or at least a pdf of the slides.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Don Knuth has videos of his lectures at http://scpd.stanford.edu/knuth/index.jsp

So, Michael, you should make your available too!

Comment

Slides and such

Great talk, Michaels! Very informative. For those of you who weren't able to make it, SCALE is planning on putting all the slides from every talk up on their website (socallinuxexpo.org), and I think they're planning on including audio as well.

Comment

Working...
          X