Thread: Coming Soon: Phoronix Test Suite 2.4.1

Default Coming Soon: Phoronix Test Suite 2.4.1

Phoronix: Coming Soon: Phoronix Test Suite 2.4.1

Phoronix Test Suite 2.4 "Lenvik" was released earlier this month, but the first (and likely only) point release for this major release that brought many changes should be released. Phoronix Test Suite 2.4.1 will consist of various small fixes and cosmetic improvements that have been committed since the 2.4.0 Lenvik release...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=Nzk3Ng

Slow news day?

been slow news for the past few days.

Linux seems to be having mutual receptive deadlines right now. I guess they can't talk till later. LOL

Michael's been in Europe for the last week or so, so it's not too big a surprise that the news is a bit slow (outside of his conference coverage).

Quote Originally Posted by Veerappan View Post
    Michael's been in Europe for the last week or so, so it's not too big a surprise that the news is a bit slow (outside of his conference coverage).
    Has there been any big coverage that I missed? I've been trying to still monitor several hours a day, just not the ~16 hours a day like usual...

Not that I can think of offhand. I'm just one of those people that is looking for world-changing news every five minutes...

But looking back, it's been a pretty decent news week, just a tough week at work that has required more diversions than usual