Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOWTO: 3D Acceleration for ATI cards (works for SuSE, Mandriva and Debian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyHairy View Post
    Although this is my first post here, I must admit that I find it disgusting to see such an outburst of antisemitism without any contradiction in a public forum. I have been lurking around this forum now and then and value it for the technical stuff and especially for the bits of seemingly qualified information dropped by michael. However, this thread really has put me in a bad temper. The combination of antisemitic chatter together with a howto as oh-so-very-clever "bait" is disgusting and it is a pity that all readers so far have not commented on it.

I don't care about the pictures (which may be created in photoshop (at least some of them most likely are) or real), the really relevant stuff is the obvious antisemitism which is meant to be transported by those pictures and which has been stated clearly by the author of this thread. Racial discrimination of any sort is in my option one of the most base and disgusting traits of human nature and should be at least contradicted by any responsible individual. Consider this my contribution to that.

Again, I want to apologize for the addition of a comment which is most likely against the forum rules to an already superfluous thread; however, I really feel the urge to express my feelings (which are hopefully shared by others) about that sort of posting.
    DirtyHairy,

I and many other forum readers have already expressed much disagreement towards Jade's off-topic postings. Unless the thread was already removed, you can see it in the other thread where I personally warned Jade and that any further action (since then he has asked about action in general discussion, but has yet to act upon it) would not be tolerated and would result in his immediate removal from the forums.

I hadn't removed the pictures as this was his first outbreak and it was on the borderline of being removed, however, as he has continued to fuel such crap in the forums these pictures will now be removed.

EDIT: Here is the other thread where he was warned: http://phoronix.net/forums/showthread.php?t=945

I hope you stick around the forums.

-- Michael
    Last edited by Michael; 02 April 2007, 08:23 PM.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Michael: Thanks for the reply. Of course I will stick to this forum (and hopefully contribute something useful with my shiny new account). I just was extremely irritated by this crap thread...

Comment

The links in the top top article no longer work.

These ones should do:

How to Make a Website with free web hosting services & cheap web hosting for ecommerce & small business hosting. Create & Make a Free Website with Affordable web hosting provider free website promotion tools & web stats. Free Website Builder, Templates, & Best Free Web Hosting. How to Create a Website

Is the content still applicable/correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post

These ones should do:

How to Make a Website with free web hosting services & cheap web hosting for ecommerce & small business hosting. Create & Make a Free Website with Affordable web hosting provider free website promotion tools & web stats. Free Website Builder, Templates, & Best Free Web Hosting. How to Create a Website

Is the content still applicable/correct? Give me a break... you keep posting links back to your website that have tons of anti-semetic pictures, comments, and articles. I especially love the one page where you say "Many of the above, actively conceal the fact that they are Jews" under a long list of pictures of various world leaders giving photo-ops with Jewish religious groups. You are trying to use technical discussions on this forum to post links back to your website in the hopes that you sway some opinions and gather support for overturning the Hans Reiser trial, because you believe it is some vast Jewish conspiracy or something. I still really haven't figured out what exactly you think is going on, and I've wasted some valuable time reading some of the crap you've posted on this forum.

I wasn't going to post anything as straight-forward as this in the interest of keeping the topic somewhat on track to a technical discussion, but then you go and dig up a thread from a year ago which until now ended in you getting told to keep you anti-semetic posts out of this forum. Constantly linking back to your website which still has all of the same crap you got in trouble for in the first place is a dumb idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post

These ones should do:

You sir, are indeed a tw*t

Comment

Jade, this is your last warning. Next time you post anything even slightly off-topic you'll be banned.
              Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Jade, this is your last warning. Next time you post anything even slightly off-topic you'll be banned.
                Sorry about the crassness of my comment. I just can't tolerate freakin idiots

Comment

Originally posted by supermonkey77 View Post
                  Sorry about the crassness of my comment. I just can't tolerate freakin idiots
                  No worries, he's been warned before.
                  Michael Larabel

Comment

Working...
                  X