No announcement yet.

Geometry shaders / gl_Layer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your email address *is* the login name AFAIK. Put that in and you should get your lost password back.
    Test signature

Comment

Okay, can log in again. But I don't think this helps anything as no devs are watching. Checked my last bug report and it is still in "NEW" state, and this one has been submitted in 2008-10-04. Nobody cared to even look at it so why should somebody care about this one here?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
        Okay, can log in again. But I don't think this helps anything as no devs are watching. Checked my last bug report and it is still in "NEW" state, and this one has been submitted in 2008-10-04. Nobody cared to even look at it so why should somebody care about this one here?
        They probably care, just don't notice everything. If you want to help, could always search for bugs not marked as closed and try to duplicate them with newest version of the drivers. It might help closing down old bugs that have been fixed or are invalid and so relieve developer resources to areas where they're actually needed. If I was a developer and a bug was sent years ago and no further activity, I'd probably assume it was not long an issue and consider it abandoned. Helping devs is helping yourself. :3

Comment

I don't think we were distributing incoming bug tickets as widely across the development community back in 2008; they were probably just going to base driver (ie the X and kernel drivers, not OpenGL) back then. It's your call whether to submit a ticket - I'm just saying that there's a good chance the developers may not be aware of the specific problem you are seeing otherwise.
          Test signature

Comment

One can give it a try. It's after all very simple to reproduce. Tested it a day ago on 10.3 . Not sure right now which is the most recent version since Gentoo trails behind (as they always do... blender 2.5 somebody? <.=.< ) .

sytd can we use your code as example? It's simpler than making a new test-bed.

Comment

One can give it a try. It's after all very simple to reproduce. Tested it a day ago on 10.3 . Not sure right now which is the most recent version since Gentoo trails behind (as they always do... blender 2.5 somebody? <.=.< ) .

sytd can we use your code as example? It's simpler than making a new test-bed.
              Sure, no problem.

Comment

You have an account there to add a ticket?

Comment

No, I never got around to it.

Comment

Working...
                  X