Farewell To X@FOSDEM. 2010 Is The Last.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    As a side note looks like Google and Vimeo are pushing ahead with HTML5 video (sorry no free codec support, Firefox/Opera users need not apply).

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/HTML5-Yo...l#xtor=RSS-211
    Hey thanks for the link. That's good news, another step closer to making flash irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Flash will likely be used for various reasons. Ogg may be available to Premium subscribers.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by monraaf View Post
        Hey thanks for the link. That's good news, another step closer to making flash irrelevant.
        While making flash irrelevant for video purposes it still requires usage of the same codecs flash uses. (not including the old VP codecs of course)

Comment

You think too complicated, as you can compile just vlc git and open the youtube url with it.

Comment

complex or simple

Somebody decided to disable ctrl+alt+backspace. Nobody liked that.

Probably they all started using Windows 7 because nobody could decide on anything and they all secretly just quit.

Microsoft is giving us enough rope to hang ourselves. One day in the not too distant future they will snatch the rope snug and pull us in.

Comment

Ah, I remember the days when Linux gave me enough rope.. Nowadays I have to weave it myself if I need it.

Comment

why not use dailymotion? they have had html 5 support for months this would keep most parties quite happy IMO

Comment

Working...
                X