X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael, enjoy your sabbatical.

Comment

Originally posted by rbmorse View Post
      In that case, it's his loss. Polish Vodka is sublime.
      Really? I wonder where could I find it in Greece.

Comment

So was my Polish grandmother's moonshine.

Comment

I know... Will be taking a quick train ride to poznan or sczezin from Berlin to pick some up. Do you know if they generally have good czarnina or pierogies too in west Poland? More familiar with the east...
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I know... Will be taking a quick train ride to poznan or sczezin from Berlin to pick some up. Do you know if they generally have good czarnina or pierogies too in west Poland? More familiar with the east...
            I had wonderful pierogi in Wrocław. Right now I'm in Katowice spending Christmas with my wife's family. About w?dka, try Zubr?wka, very original blend, nothing compared to the lame "potato spirit" taste that most plain vodkas bring.

Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia!

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
              So was my Polish grandmother's moonshine.
              I had some Romanian moonshine once, and that stuff was strong. Good though.

Comment

Most people take sabbaticals to find themselves, not sell their souls to Microsoft. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by thefirstm View Post
                  UNIX-like operating systems are superior to Microsoft? Windows?.
                  However, I wouldn't be surprised if Windows will win some PTS benchmarks like OS X did. There are tested defaults, so you never can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftman View Post
                    However, I wouldn't be surprised if Windows will win some PTS benchmarks like OS X did. There are tested defaults, so you never can tell.
                    Exactly. While the default settings are rather important for the majority of people, With Linux though you can tweak your system at maximum, unlike windows

Comment

Oktoberfest in December? Seriously, one time a year is so much more than enough! O_o

Comment

Working...
                      X