Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Reminders For This Holiday

Phoronix: A Few Reminders For This Holiday

When shopping online this holiday season, don't forget to use our shopping links (always available from the home-page) for NewEgg and Amazon. Additionally, if you want to get yourself something, consider a Phoronix Premium subscription for yourself that will let you view Phoronix and the Phoronix Forums without any advertisements, are able to view multi-page articles on a single page, and this is also a gift to us (or you can also make a tip/donation in being able to better support all of our Linux hardware efforts (we have more announcements coming this week!). That's all for now, thanks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

newegg.com should be avoided. It runs on unsecure, outdated Micro$oft server(s).

Comment

Can I hide these promotion-messages with my premium account?

Comment

Actually you should use my amazon.com affiliate account. Think of all the amazing comments I have provided this year.

Comment

Working...
        X