View Poll Results: Do You Want Qaridium Banned?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please turn it off

13 37.14%
  • No, it's okay

13 37.14%
  • Who?

9 25.71%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ban Qaridium

Quote Originally Posted by geamandura View Post
    Economic interest and civility aren't mutually exclusive, so my point still stands.
    I'll agree to this if you agree that the two are at odds with one another (Economic interest and civility).

why don't you guys put him on your ignore list? True Q. is a pain in the butt, imo but he does sometime make good post (0.5% of the time) and he doesn't really go against forum rules... if he was i bet Micheal would have banned him a long time ago...

I'm in disbelief- someone actually started this thread, and we've gone 9 pages with this?

Free Software is about the community, its not a clique that chooses to exclude people it disagrees with. Have you no shame?

Quote Originally Posted by kazetsukai View Post
    I'm in disbelief- someone actually started this thread, and we've gone 9 pages with this?

Free Software is about the community, its not a clique that chooses to exclude people it disagrees with. Have you no shame?
    Way to oversimplify. Its not a disagreement, its people getting tired of his hate-filled, incoherent, trolling posts. Surely thats not too hard for you to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgui View Post
    Way to oversimplify. Its not a disagreement, its people getting tired of his hate-filled, incoherent, trolling posts. Surely thats not too hard for you to understand?
    His posts aren't all that different than any of the other hardliners, but surely it isn't too hard for you to understand that the proposed response is pathetic, and childish and exclusive (the opposite of what I believe we strive for here)? My previous post isn't an oversimplification, that's simply what is being proposed... and its idiotic.

My sanity check consistently fails to understand this thread.

If you don't understand/like it, ignore it (that's the very same thing suggested to deal with Q).

STOP FUCKING NECROMANCING THE THREAD! The poll closed and I asked for the thread to be closed years ago.

/THREAD

His posts aren't all that different than any of the other hardliners, but surely it isn't too hard for you to understand that the proposed response is pathetic, and childish and exclusive (the opposite of what I believe we strive for here)? My previous post isn't an oversimplification, that's simply what is being proposed... and its idiotic.

Hardliners discussing drivers and hardware don't generally get into pissing matches with people screaming that they're fascists. Also, part of the whole hardliner definition as we're discussing it, doesn't include the constant derailment of threads like he does as well.

Your lack of contact with Q or your pride stops your understanding of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec View Post
    why don't you guys put him on your ignore list? True Q. is a pain in the butt, imo but he does sometime make good post (0.5% of the time) and he doesn't really go against forum rules... if he was i bet Micheal would have banned him a long time ago...
    +1

We all need to get along...that's the Nerd Creed

If you don't like someone, just add that person to your ignore list...problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by DeepDayze View Post
    If you don't like someone, just add that person to your ignore list...problem solved!
    As pointed out, it's not that easy. As also pointed out - STOP FUCKING NECROMANCING THE THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by DanL View Post
    As pointed out, it's not that easy. As also pointed out - STOP FUCKING NECROMANCING THE THREAD!
    Whoa calm down! Someone bumped it so I had to add my 2 cents