No announcement yet.

Ban Qaridium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why don't you guys put him on your ignore list? True Q. is a pain in the butt, imo but he does sometime make good post (0.5% of the time) and he doesn't really go against forum rules... if he was i bet Micheal would have banned him a long time ago...

Comment

I'm in disbelief- someone actually started this thread, and we've gone 9 pages with this?

Free Software is about the community, its not a clique that chooses to exclude people it disagrees with. Have you no shame?

Comment

Originally posted by kazetsukai View Post
        I'm in disbelief- someone actually started this thread, and we've gone 9 pages with this?

Free Software is about the community, its not a clique that chooses to exclude people it disagrees with. Have you no shame?
        Way to oversimplify. Its not a disagreement, its people getting tired of his hate-filled, incoherent, trolling posts. Surely thats not too hard for you to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Tgui View Post
          Way to oversimplify. Its not a disagreement, its people getting tired of his hate-filled, incoherent, trolling posts. Surely thats not too hard for you to understand?
          His posts aren't all that different than any of the other hardliners, but surely it isn't too hard for you to understand that the proposed response is pathetic, and childish and exclusive (the opposite of what I believe we strive for here)? My previous post isn't an oversimplification, that's simply what is being proposed... and its idiotic.

My sanity check consistently fails to understand this thread.

Comment

If you don't understand/like it, ignore it (that's the very same thing suggested to deal with Q).

STOP FUCKING NECROMANCING THE THREAD! The poll closed and I asked for the thread to be closed years ago.

/THREAD

Comment

His posts aren't all that different than any of the other hardliners, but surely it isn't too hard for you to understand that the proposed response is pathetic, and childish and exclusive (the opposite of what I believe we strive for here)? My previous post isn't an oversimplification, that's simply what is being proposed... and its idiotic.

Hardliners discussing drivers and hardware don't generally get into pissing matches with people screaming that they're fascists. Also, part of the whole hardliner definition as we're discussing it, doesn't include the constant derailment of threads like he does as well.

Your lack of contact with Q or your pride stops your understanding of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Setlec View Post
                why don't you guys put him on your ignore list? True Q. is a pain in the butt, imo but he does sometime make good post (0.5% of the time) and he doesn't really go against forum rules... if he was i bet Micheal would have banned him a long time ago...
                +1

We all need to get along...that's the Nerd Creed

If you don't like someone, just add that person to your ignore list...problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
                  If you don't like someone, just add that person to your ignore list...problem solved!
                  As pointed out, it's not that easy. As also pointed out - STOP FUCKING NECROMANCING THE THREAD!

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
                    As pointed out, it's not that easy. As also pointed out - STOP FUCKING NECROMANCING THE THREAD!
                    Whoa calm down! Someone bumped it so I had to add my 2 cents

Comment

The length and longevity of this thread is directly proportional to the disruption caused by Qar. Rather than start our own threads (there would be several dozen), we simply add to the preexisting one like good net citizens. To put this into words that even Qar will understand:

Banning Qar = Murder
                      I make hard word sentence coherent! EVER!!!
                      GForce IS ATI from purchased 3DFX
                      3DFX make "FXT1" so no GForce
                      ATI = Communism, it "ironic" in newsletter

Qar's been on my ignore list for a while now. It's still annoying when others take the bait.

Comment

Working...
                      X