Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Us When Shopping This Holiday Season

Phoronix: Help Us When Shopping This Holiday Season

With many Internet retailers starting their major holiday sales beginning today and tomorrow, if any of your online shopping adventures lead you to Amazon or NewEgg, don't forget to click our affiliate links. Clicking these links will lead you directly to the retailer, and will not take any other effort on your behalf, but will allow our Linux hardware and software efforts to benefit via the retailer paying us a commission...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Could the shopping links have their own page in the forums or on the main site, because it isn't that easy to dig through the posts every time I want to go to newegg/amazon.

Comment

Do you have a link for Amazon.ca?

Do you have a link for Amazon.ca?

Comment

UK

Any links for us United Kingdomites?

Comment

newegg.com should be avoided. It runs on an unsecure, Microsoft-based server.

Comment

Originally posted by some-guy View Post
            Could the shopping links have their own page in the forums or on the main site, because it isn't that easy to dig through the posts every time I want to go to newegg/amazon.
            It's on the main page on the right hand side as is mentioned in the post.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                It's on the main page on the right hand side as is mentioned in the post.
                Actually, I can only see it on the main page when I'm not logged in. I think you might be treating it as an "ad."

Comment

Originally posted by Zapitron View Post
                  Actually, I can only see it on the main page when I'm not logged in. I think you might be treating it as an "ad."
                  Fixed, thanks.
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X