forum colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make this a premium advantage:

- Save your eyes: Get a normal forum colors scheme that does not kill your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Larrxi View Post
      Make this a premium advantage:

- Save your eyes: Get a normal forum colors scheme that does not kill your eyes.

what a bullshit!

we are talking in a forum about open source. open source is about freedom, this site talks about freedom and on other side it is just bullshitting freedom!

as a result, is this site and michael just a piece of bullshit?

Comment

Originally posted by dust View Post
        what a bullshit!

we are talking in a forum about open source. open source is about freedom, this site talks about freedom and on other side it is just bullshitting freedom!

as a result, is this site and michael just a piece of bullshit?
        No, the BS here is you're using a browser that's perfectly capable of applying client-side CSS, yet you won't lift a finger yourself to fix this nonexistent problem.

Shoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant P. View Post
          No, the BS here is you're using a browser that's perfectly capable of applying client-side CSS, yet you won't lift a finger yourself to fix this nonexistent problem.

Shoo.
          Not ALL of us web designers. So if you have a style script whatever thingy, please post it.

Comment

There's a plugin to Chrome called Change colors. It works

Comment

Actually, between the current scheme and its negative I'd take the former any day. I'm one of those guys whose terminals are white on black, since I find it less aggressive to the eyes. Don't change it :P

Comment

My guess is - make colors configurable per user. It shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by shmerl View Post
                  My guess is - make colors configurable per user. It shouldn't be too hard.
                  it is standard to make it selectable, see posts above...

Comment

Working...
                  X