X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIRRORS PLZ!!!!? AMD's link is broken :'(

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
      Try the 32-bit link. Unless something's changed, it's the same download for both architectures.
      There is no 32-bit link. It's the same file, so it's still undownloadable.

Comment

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 ...

I am really wondering what those improovements are. Video-accel would be really really nice

Comment

OpenCL?

I think it will be OpenCL. Some time ago they released a special fglrx driver that added support for it and I think that they merged the branches -- or maybe it was one brench from the beginning.

If I'm right that won't be a major change though! The OpenCL implementation is still in the beginning speed-wise and feature-wise (no double support so far) and for users it provides no feelable change at all. For that to happen you'd have to wait for many months to come.

Comment

Is HD3870X2 supported already?

I can't wait to open the Release Notes and read that usual "HD3870X2 is currently not supported, if you have bought this card, FUCK YOU!, still no 3D on linux yet, :P"

It's been a year and a half Ati, a year and a half, where is my 3D in Linux!?!?

Comment

Holy Santa Claus shit!!! Older versions of the driver arent downloadable either.

Comment

Will Catalyst 9.10 support 2.6.32 or just 2.6.31 kernel?

Comment

Originally posted by conholster View Post
                  Holy Santa Claus shit!!! Older versions of the driver arent downloadable either.
                  You can download the older versions by copy/pasting the new link and changing 9-10 to 9-9.

Not that excuses their mistakes and bumbled release.

Comment

good this means that we can use kms?

Comment

Originally posted by evanjfraser View Post
                      You can download the older versions by copy/pasting the new link and changing 9-10 to 9-9.

Not that excuses their mistakes and bumbled release.
                      Thanks! The boss already started threatening with Windows7

Comment

Working...
                      X