Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 2.6.32-rc5 Kernel Released

Phoronix: Linux 2.6.32-rc5 Kernel Released

The Linux 2.6.32-rc4 kernel was released merely four days ago, but as planned, the Linux 2.6.32-rc5 kernel is now available. This release candidate that just accumulates four days worth of patches is coming due to the annual Linux kernel summit that is coming up and will take Linus Torvalds and other key kernel developers away for a few days...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Will Phoronix be at the Kernel Summit?

I'd would really like if Phoronix could get a status report out of Chris Mason =)

Comment

Originally posted by Louise View Post
      Will Phoronix be at the Kernel Summit?

I'd would really like if Phoronix could get a status report out of Chris Mason =)
      Nope, unfortunately...
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

judging by the speed -rc's are coming, this kernel might hit even -rc10 or more.

Comment

It should, it messed up intel driver, my screen is all garbled up with this rc, colors are all mixed up and splattered all over desktop...

2.6.32-rc5, xorg-server-1.7 and xf86-video-intel 2.9

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
            Phoronix: Linux 2.6.32-rc5 Kernel Released

The Linux 2.6.32-rc4 kernel was released merely four days ago, but as planned, the Linux 2.6.32-rc5 kernel is now available. This release candidate that just accumulates four days worth of patches is coming due to the annual Linux kernel summit that is coming up and will take Linus Torvalds and other key kernel developers away for a few days...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzYxNQ
            Such a very amazing link!

Comment

Working...
            X