• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh ?

(stupid 10 char limit)
    Test signature

Comment

10 char limit??? What are you talking about... And Qaridarium: What? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Comment

If your post is less than 10 characters (eg "Huh ?") it gets rejected for being too short. Try it.

I guess it prevents accidental blank posts and helps to limit "+1" posts, but it sure gets in the way of short snappy answers
        Test signature

Comment

didnt fix bug for me

Unfortunately this did not solve the blank screen bug for me..
          I have a laptop with hd 3450 and since I upgraded to karmic I could not use fglrx. I hoped this beta would help me, but I got the same blank screen after installing it..
          Anyone has a workaround?

reference: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...er/+bug/285701

thanks

Comment

Quaridarium, I still don't understand what you are saying. An NDA does not stop someone from talking about things they already know, it's an agreement that the person signing it will not disclose information given to them UNDER THE NDA.

Why do you think AMD is "trying to stop him by making him sign an NDA" ?
            Last edited by bridgman; 24 October 2009, 01:55 AM.
            Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
              Quaridarium, I still don't understand what you are saying. An NDA does not stop someone from talking about things they already know, it's an agreement that the person signing it will not disclose information given to them UNDER THE NDA.

Why do you think AMD is "trying to stop him by making him sign an NDA" ?
              paranoia ?

Comment

If we wanted him to stop talking we would send the black helicopters...
                Test signature

Comment

Hi Yall and Bridgman,

ok, so we have a full moon effect on the planet today? ;-)

GreekGeek :-)

Comment

Hmmm... well since I just got around to looking this does seem to be the 9.11 beta... the 9.10 string is 8.661 or something ike that and the "ati-opencl-driver-beta4 is fglrx-9.67... what ever it really is it still works on my fedora 11 boot and 9.10 does NOT! So i'm sticking with the beta driver for now...

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                      If we wanted him to stop talking we would send the black helicopters...

AMD NDA Force. Serious protection.

Comment

Working...
                      X