Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems like bioshock is comming to Mac...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like bioshock is comming to Mac...

Staffers at Feral Interactiveu2019s Expo booth wore shirts bearing the likeness of a character from the Bioshock first-person shooter. Could that mean the game is coming to the Mac?

No linux client it seems...

hmmm it's a "Game for windows" it will never be ported to linux... just forget about this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Setlec View Post
      hmmm it's a "Game for windows" it will never be ported to linux... just forget about this game.
      That doesn't mean it couldn't come to linux
      "Games for Windows" just lists things that a game must do to be awarded "Games for Windows" Its more to make Vista users life easier

Comment

"Games for Windows" are , imo, of course, Micro$hit sponsored with the use of DirectX xx.x, .Net, whatever technology or financial that comes from Redmond. With that been said, logically means that to port a game with "Games for Windows" printed are practically never ported to other OSes.

Comment

isnt bioshock UE3?

Comment

yes, it's UE 2.x i think but not sure about the version...

Comment

Originally posted by wikipedia
              Engine Unreal Engine 2.5 with some Unreal Engine 3 features; Havok Physics
              what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Comment

"UE 2.5 as based and lately modified to incorporate some features from UE 3 and it use havok physics as main physics engine", maybe?

Comment

so how did that work out in the licensing depo?

Comment

that's something that i don't know... and i don't know the licensing process from "epic games" or laws of USA about this... Maybe they sent some special gifts to epic games owners? hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X