Razer Teams Up with Microsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Teams Up with Microsoft

LEIPZIG, Germany - Aug 23, 2006 - Today at the Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany, Microsoft Hardware and Razer USA Ltd. are turning up the heat in the growing PC gaming peripherals market by teaming up to design and develop next-generation computer gaming peripherals. Microsoft Corp. and Razer, creator of the world?s leading brand in high-end computer gaming peripherals, are introducing a new gaming mouse, the Microsoft? Habu?, a high-tech wonder that brings together the best of both worlds for PC gamers: more than two decades of cutting-edge innovation and comfort from Microsoft Hardware and industry-leading gaming technology from Razer.
    Interesting... The Habu mouse looks interesting, but too bad it says Microsoft across it
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

It's cute and should be more comfortable than a regular Razer such as the Copperhead. I've always found my Copperhead at work to be too narrow. It sounds awesome (2k dpi, teflon feet) but I still haven't quite grasped the idea of a "professional" gamer fully.

Comment

There must be a lot of money involved for Razer to help the competition. The mouse... doesn't look that great to me really. Looks like an IntelliMouse Explorer that's black with blue LED's. I hope I am proved wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X