Oktoberfest 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d2kx

well heres L33F3R in the middle. L33F3R loves his booze and weed, but L33F3R is the first to recognise that d2kx clearly holds a grudge on Americans for that somewhat disrespectful post. I find it particularly distasteful whether or not it was intended as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
      well heres L33F3R in the middle. L33F3R loves his booze and weed, but L33F3R is the first to recognise that d2kx clearly holds a grudge on Americans for that somewhat disrespectful post. I find it particularly distasteful whether or not it was intended as a joke.
      If you read the thread from the beginning, you'll notice that it was meant as a joke. I'm sorry if someone feels offended, I didn't want to hurt anyone Post removed.

Comment

i personally dont feel offended as i am not American. However it had tremendous potential to hurt someones feelings. Thanks for being a champ and removing them

Comment

p.s. anyone that buys a guy in Lederhosens with a Red Hat bag (me) a liter of Augustiner gets a free Phoronix Premium subscription
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            p.s. anyone that buys a guy in Lederhosens with a Red Hat bag (me) a liter of Augustiner gets a free Phoronix Premium subscription
            I'll be on the watch!
            But please. Don't do it like some others by leaving 'strange smelling marks' in front of my house... .

Best

Comment

Originally posted by Blaine View Post
              I'll be on the watch!
              Chances are I'll be in one of the Augustiner tents
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Chances are I'll be in one of the Augustiner tents
                Where else would I expect a sane and tasteful person? (Though speaking of sanity in connection with Oktoberfest seems euphemistic )

Comment

Thank you Qaridarium. Now I'm sick...

Wei?bier is no beer! It tastes like beer + bananajuice!

Anykind of Pils is the beer to drink! Ok, not Oetinger. This you can only use to clean your windows...

But there is so much other tasty stuff:
                  Koelsch
                  Schwarzbier (already mentioned.)
                  Porter
                  Bock (Doppel-Bock for real men )

But NEVER drink Weissbier!

PS: Bavaria does not belong to Germany! They are discards! Bavarians dont like rest of Germany (especially North-Germany aka Saupreuss), and rest of Germany dont like them! So just ignore Bavaria and visit other nice places in Germany!

Comment

Originally posted by thoemy View Post
                    There is another big german Volksfest called Cannstatter Wasen at the same time near Stuttgart. Some people say it's better that the Oktoberfest. But there are always fanboys .
                    I never have been at the Oktoberfest in Munich but I definitively want to go there. Maybe next year.

P.S. I like Wei?wurst, Bratwrust and of course Bier!
                    I've been to the Wasen last year, and am going again this year. It's smaller in setup than the Wiesn (or so I've heard) but it is incredibly fun nonetheless. Also a bit of the same setup: 12 tents (of which 1 wine tent and 1 fish tent) and a huge (and fairly cheap) fair around it

P.S. while there might be people who don't like Wei?wurst, everybody *loves* feuerwurst

Comment

omg whats going on here

No Oktoberfest for me, never!

Comment

Working...
                      X