Looking for help testing my game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help testing my game

This is a project that I've been working on for a few years now, and I think it's at a point where some playtesting would be beneficial. You can read all about it at the game's website. If there's interest (and everyone isn't too busy with HoN) I'll schedule a test sometime in the near future so we can all get together.

Screenshots (slightly old, but you get the idea):

More can be found here: http://www.coldestgame.com/site/image

Any benchmarking mode for this game?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Not yet, but it's on my to do list. Would be useful for me when I'm tweaking performance too.

Comment

hey not half bad ma man. props

EDIT

Good lord sir im running through a dependency tree XD.
        Last edited by L33F3R; 25 August 2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Good lord sir im running through a dependency tree XD.
          mhmm. Though you get that from time to time running debian stable.

Comment

Why do you need 3 downloads with 99% of the same files? Just add all binaries to one zip like all others do (look at nexuiz for example).

Comment

Originally posted by cybertron View Post
              Not yet, but it's on my to do list. Would be useful for me when I'm tweaking performance too.
              Let me know when there is, then I am interested
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I'm downloading right now from the screen shots it seems pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
                  Why do you need 3 downloads with 99% of the same files? Just add all binaries to one zip like all others do (look at nexuiz for example).
                  I thought about it, but for some reason that has always rubbed me the wrong way, probably because I never install a game in Windows if it runs on Linux, so having to download two files is just one of those minor, niggling annoyances. Maybe I'm unusual that way though. I suppose I could continue providing the full downloads, and also provide a binaries-only version for people who want to reuse the downloaded files though. That way people like me have only one file to download and people who want to reuse the files can. Will keep that in mind in the future.

Comment

The reason is simple, if you have got multi boot systems with 32 and 64 bit and maybe even Win, you only need to download 1 file. And that's not really a rare case.

Comment

Working...
                    X