UT3 Linux Is "Slowly Being Worked On"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setlec View Post
    it's what I meant, sorry for mis-writing!
    forgiven you are

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
      forgiven you are

So leafs winning the cup or UT3 linux first?

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
        you see its the same principal. Leafs wont win the cup just as UT3 wont be released for linux. But here we are talking about them and as a result of hype money has been pumped into both franchises.

However at this point in time id say the leafs have a good chance. I have been saying this for years but THIS year will be the year.

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
          you see its the same principal. Leafs wont win the cup just as UT3 wont be released for linux. But here we are talking about them and as a result of hype money has been pumped into both franchises.

However at this point in time id say the leafs have a good chance. I have been saying this for years but THIS year will be the year.
          No way...

Comment

Irrelevant - the universe will end (one way or another) first.

Comment

stupid question time.........

has anyone even been able to mount the DVD in the first place, i was going to see if the new CXgames version 8 had any luck but i cant even get the DVD loaded.....

Comment

Originally posted by acreda View Post
                stupid question time.........

has anyone even been able to mount the DVD in the first place, i was going to see if the new CXgames version 8 had any luck but i cant even get the DVD loaded.....
                Yes i can mount the dvd.
                and the game "works" with cedega.

post back how well it works with CX!

Cheers
                eppe

Comment

Originally posted by numasan View Post
                  Well, we need something new to make fun of now that DNF is officially dead
                  It's not officially dead, though... It's resting...or is that pining for the Fjords?

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                    It's not officially dead, though... It's resting...or is that pining for the Fjords?
                    To semi quote the Pricess Bride.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do."
                    Last edited by deanjo; 04 September 2009, 08:51 AM.

Comment

To semi quote the Pricess Bride.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do."
                      Heh... That'd be my take on that one. It's not quite time yet, but I'm thinking it's nearly time to go looking for loose change on that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X