No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got some invations for heroes of newerth left...

Read the post if you want them

I'm the Savage 2 Promotion guy from the Community Project.
    Savage 2 is an older game from the same Company (S2 Games) and it's free to play (there are one time fee premium accounts for a bigger inventory but hey...). I don't earn money for my promotion work money for modding Savage 2. I'm doing it because I love the game.

Lets make a "deal":
    You get 2 of your friends to try out savage 2 (download for free, make a free account and play at least 3 games). Doesnt matter if the like it or they hate it and stop playing. You tell me the account name of your friends and your email and you will the invitation.

Savage 2 is freely downloadable at: www.savage2.com

I don't if this post is allowed. I dont earn money but I advertise a game. But it's from the same company and uses the same engine. Many players play both games (myself included). I hope its ok

Comment

• We don't care about keys anymore!!!

ps: sorry L33F3R i stole your idea and i twisted it...

Comment

• I am searching for the beta key so ıf u hade more please send me one of them.

Comment

• i cant believe this. it just boggles the mind and writes a whole new chapter on human stupidity.

Comment

• Please lock this topic please... most of the posters are useless users that even don't know what open source means nor FOSS, linux or opensolaris....

Comment

• SEND ME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Comment

• Key

Hey guys would love a key!

Please send one to my email [email protected]

Thank you!

Comment

• I'd love a key.

Comment

• i do have some left now but i'm selling them for 55 USD each... only paypal transaction accepted. I need to buy some new PC parts...

Comment

• Requesting Beta key

I would like to request a beta key for the game Heroes of Newerth please
                      my email is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X