Okay, Linux Gamers Are REALLY Excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odysseuz

Can You please send me a beta key for HoN. I work at Howies Gameshack and we are trying it out.

Comment

Originally posted by odysseuz View Post
      Can You please send me a beta key for HoN. I work at Howies Gameshack and we are trying it out.
      you have posted this before

I work at Howies Gameshack and I am trying to get some Beta keys for Hero's of Newerth for our employees to try the Game. Wwe have it on all of our 150 systems but noone has a key for it. Im excited to try. failing this i would like one at least for myself if possible. Thanks
      there is a reason you did not receive one. And no, its not because you are running a windows system.

Comment

whow I didnt know you ran linux there... am I missing something or is the gameshack gaining linux bonus points?
        *added*
        apparantly not

ok so explain the reason that i can not get one?
        1. *edited* does s/he need a reason... like really?
        2. You are saying you are wanting to try the game out, not beta test to reduce number of bugs by reporting them.
        3. It looks like you are waning to it up at a public place while the agreement of betatesting it is (might have changed) that you are not allowed to even talk about the game or show it to people.
        Last edited by B?lva?ur; 28 July 2009, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

How come your employed and im not, especially when im the one who knows how to read.

Do you rly need an explanation? like serious? I dont mean to be rude but its not hard to miss. Its the big fat thread with almost 100 pages of posts.

i should apply to Howies, my resume would look something like:

Skills
            Can Read
            Good lord L33F3R you get the job!

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
              How come your employed and im not, especially when im the one who knows how to read.

Do you rly need an explanation? like serious? I dont mean to be rude but its not hard to miss. Its the big fat thread with almost 100 pages of posts.

i should apply to Howies, my resume would look something like:

Good lord L33F3R you get the job!
              maybe its because the employer cant read either, so maybe that was the 'required' skill.

Comment

Originally posted by B?lva?ur View Post
                w
                1. *edited* does s/he need a reason... like really?
                2. You are saying you are wanting to try the game out, not beta test to reduce number of bugs by reporting them.
                3. It looks like you are waning to it up at a public place while the agreement of betatesting it is (might have changed) that you are not allowed to even talk about the game or show it to people.
                actually the reason is much, much simpler then that.

Comment

I'll just say it: You're asking in the wrong thread. I wont point you to the right one though, you'll have to find that yourself. :P
                  Last edited by Zhick; 30 July 2009, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Can you give me a key please?, My mail is [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Pxtx View Post
                      Can you give me a key please?, My mail is [email protected]
                      posting the same little blurb in every thread will undoubtedly give you a key.

Comment

Working...
                      X