Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key request

I would like to get a key.

Thanks,
    sls

Comment

• To those requesting keys this afternoon, check your forum inbox.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I am requesting a key, thanks. S2 games is awesome. Love Savage 2!

Comment

• Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

"A week ago when S2 Games let us start handing out beta keys for Heroes of Newerth, their forthcoming title that is currently undergoing closed beta testing. In about 24 hours we had already given out around 450 beta keys and Linux gamers were very excited. Well, as of this afternoon, we have given away more than 1,000 keys to allow Linux gamers access to this closed beta program.

We still have dozens of keys on hand and are able to acquire more from S2 Games, but we will likely be ending this "request for beta keys" within the next 24 to 48 hours. Therefore, if you are interested in getting your hands on a beta key for Heroes of Newerth for Linux, let us know in this thread. If you do request a key, be sure to provide more than just a one-line request (or at least have a few legitimate posts within the Phoronix Forums under your account), if you wish it to be honored."
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I'm interested in giving it a go. Tired of fighting off new bugs in wine to play Guild Wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
              http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=NzQxNw

"A week ago when S2 Games let us start handing out beta keys for Heroes of Newerth, their forthcoming title that is currently undergoing closed beta testing. In about 24 hours we had already given out around 450 beta keys and Linux gamers were very excited. Well, as of this afternoon, we have given away more than 1,000 keys to allow Linux gamers access to this closed beta program.

We still have dozens of keys on hand and are able to acquire more from S2 Games, but we will likely be ending this "request for beta keys" within the next 24 to 48 hours. Therefore, if you are interested in getting your hands on a beta key for Heroes of Newerth for Linux, let us know in this thread. If you do request a key, be sure to provide more than just a one-line request (or at least have a few legitimate posts within the Phoronix Forums under your account), if you wish it to be honored."
              so, what else should i do? =/ i already asked for one here

Comment

• Thanks for the key! I hope my friend gets on here before you run out. Now to start playing my beta client native on Linux!

Comment

• I'd like to give it a try, though I have never played DoTA as I would have liked.

Sorry for being such a leech, asking for a beta key recently registered. I question my moral standings now

Comment

• i want beta key please

Comment

• I would like to request a key to test the beta.

Comment

Working...
                      X