Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a key but it doesnt work.

Comment

• Not sure if there are still any keys left, but if there are I'd love one to test this great game out.

Comment

• Hey, can i have a beta key?

I've been a fan of these types of games for years and I can't wait to try this out! Thanks in advanced!

Comment

• Can I please have a Beta key to this graphically impressive game. This game looks amazing and will be awesome to play on linux. Always been wanting a great game for linux and this game looks like it's for me!.

Comment

• beta key thanks! Heros looks awesome judging from the gameplay footage

Comment

• Keen for a beta key!

Comment

• newerth

Hi would anybody out there be able to give me an invite? I've played a bit of dota but a lot of the interface etc annoyed me so I'd be keen to see whats been achieved with newerth

Comment

• If it isn't too much of a hassle, i'd also like to have a key sent to my mail.
                  Last edited by tainted; 28 July 2009, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Hi, I just recently saw pictures of the game, and i have to say, it looks gorgeous. the visuals are out of this world, i really have to hand it to s2 games for creating such eye pleasing landscapes. ive always been impressed with their works; savage 2 kept me rooted to my seats for days on end, hell ive lost 2 girlfriends to the game but im a damn happy camper, but i digress, this new product of theirs already has me dripping from the mouth, among other places. PLEASE, OH PLEASE, can i have the beta key so i can dwell further into the delightful world s2 games has brilliantly created?

Comment

• my brother just got his beta key, but no invites, and we would like to play together. can you please sent me an Beta key? thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X