Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot! More Linux games means less Wine, less VMs, and less rebooting
    I do wish the title was open-source, but you can't have your cake and eat it too I guess.
    I wonder if more MMORPGs offering native Linux support could prompt Blizzard to port some of its own games...

I would also like a key, please, if there are still ones available 64-bit Arch Linux user. Thanks!

Comment

• Please send me a key to test your beta
      I'm really interested in Linux games.

Comment

• Latest batch of keys now sent out... S2 Games also sent out another 400 keys to me now.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Sign me up too! If there are any keys left.

Comment

• I'm interested too if there are still keys available.
            Gamer users exists on linux too.

Comment

• i'd still like a key if possible plz. thanks.

Comment

• I'd like to get a beta key if they are still available.

Thank you for this opportunity and for keeping all of us updated with the latest news.

Comment

• Hi!

I would also like to receive a beta key! I'm pretty satisfied with Wine games already but I really appreciate when developpers invest time in native linux clients. Can't wait to try this game!

Thanks!

Comment

• I'd also like to request a key if any are still available.

As well as having a number of different Linux-running machines to test upon, from netbooks with GMA950 graphics to quad-core desktops with 1/2GB graphics cards, I can also count myself amongst what must be a very select group: I've actually bought a commercial Linux game! Back in the day I purchased Civilization: Call To Power. Unfortunately, on my machine of the time (which may have been an AMD K6-3 with a Matrox G400 graphics card) is was too slow to be playable, and scrolling around the map was an exercise in frustration. I should dig that game out again and give it a try on modern hardware...

Comment

• If there are still keys left, I'd like one too please

Comment

Working...
                      X