Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta key

Sure! I really want to try out this new game! I love Linux (I'm with Mandriva 2009.1 in my home computer) and I support companies willing to put effort in it.

Comment

• Woohoo! Another linux game! If you have a key left you would make this little man very happy!

Comment

• Would love to play the game

Hi, I am a Savage 2 fan, and would love to see what the company has
        in the works next. Awesome that they are again supporting Linux!

Please send a key

Comment

• Beta Key request

Hey, I'd like to request a beta key if I could. I'm looking forward to trying out this game.

Comment

• I would LOVE to try the beta

I do all my gaming under Linux, mostly Steam games and Warcraft. I would love to try a nice new native Linux game.

Comment

• Game key

Hello, could I please obtain a key to play this game too? I use GNU/Linux and play other games on it using WINE but a native game would be awesome. I am not sure what DoTA is but the videos I have seen on Facebook make me drool.
              Thanks

Comment

• Dude! Gimme a key! Please!

I saw the video of the gameplay up on youtube and it looks awesome! I sure wish Valve would get on the ball and release a steam client.

Also, I have a paid for copy of World of Goo!

Comment

• Please give me also a Key for this awesome game...

Holidays are so boring without Keys... :-)

Thanks

Comment

• Can I please get a beta key?

From the few screen shots I have been able to find it looks mouth watering.
                    This could be an excellent game to point at and say "See! Linux has real games!"
                    Maybe S2 can get the ball rolling for Games in Linux. (their other games are pretty good - but this one might actually build a big community).

Comment

• I want a beta key too, please.

It has been a long time since the last interesting native linux game (doom3 in my point of view).

Comment

Working...
                      X