Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds really cool. Can I have a beta key to try it out please?

Comment

• Hi, can I have a key too? I've heard good things about Savage 2, so this one is probably good too, and I want to try it.

Comment

• May I have a key please? I have paid for the unlock on Savage 2 and if this game is half as good as that one I will be first in line to buy it and support Linux Gaming.
        Thanks

Comment

• Hi, I'd like a key to try this game out. It is great to see native linux games being made, I have struggled so much with Windows games not working properly with Wine and/or VirtualBox. The biggest problem is with cheap, educational games left over from Windows days. I'm hoping things will improve to the point where most old games work with Wine, and newer ones have native linux clients.

Comment

• This sounds like a fantastic opportunity.

I absolutely loved Savage 1 and 2, especially the Linux 64-bit feature! The graphics were amazing and I hope this reflects it. So, may I also have a key please?

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key as I haven't had a new Linux game to play in a quite a while. Thank you.

Comment

• More keys sent out, check your PM inbox.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Key please. Thanks s2games for supporting Linux.

Comment

• Wow so many new members, hopefully you will stick around , welcome all!

May I also please request a key?

Comment

• Beta Key?

A bunch of my friends are already playing this game. I'm a huge Dota fan.

Can I possibly have a beta key?

Comment

Working...
                      X