Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to test this game because there are not many native games for Linux and the gameplay video looks nice!

thanks

Comment

• If they are still available I'd love a beta key too.

I've yet to try a native linux game (Solitaire doesn't count) and would really like the chance to try this one.

Roy

Comment

• Would be wonderful if I could get a beta key myself. If there's any left, could I perhaps receive one? Been beta testing for quite a few games now. Once again please and thank you! =]

Comment

• I'd gladly try it out as well; thanks!

Comment

• Hi, if there's any keys left I'd like to try it.

I have a PC with a NVIDIA 8600GT and another one with an Intel integrated (though I don't think this one will have enough horse power for the game).

I'm currently playing Starcraft and Warcraft 3 using Wine so getting a game with native Linux client would be great.

Thanks
            Last edited by cyberdaniel; 23 July 2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• I'd like to apply for a beta key too. Finally there is another Linux game in the making that looks really promising.

Comment

• I'd love a beta key to test out hopefully one of the few truly high-quality linux games.

Comment

• Can I get a beta key?

May I get a beta key as well please??

Comment

• this game looks awesome, could i get a key please? thanks in advanced

Comment

• Looks like a fun game, could I have a key please?

Comment

Working...
                      X