Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it still possible to have a key for the beta test?

I usually use Wine to play on Linux, few good games are ported unfortunately (which is a shame since lot's of game engine are multiplatform).
    I enjoyed DotA, I am really curious to see Heroes of Newerth.

Comment

• Been playing save since the first one. Would love a beta key as well. Thanks!

Comment

• Yes, it's still possible to beta test! See: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=NzQwMg

Everyone who has asked for a beta key in this thread so far should check their PM inbox.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Oh spectacular, i want a beta key too! can you give me one please?

Thanks!

Comment

• I would like a beta key! This is a great way to show companies that there is a demand for games on linux.

Comment

• I would love to have a beta key for playing the game. I would love to support a company making a native Linux Client.

Thanks.

Comment

• Can I ask a Beta Key

I have played windows games in wine for years but i always prefer native games, specially beacuse after upgrades wine is not always working..

Also i think is important to make the linux gamer community to rock

I love games, from simple one (World of Goo) to complex ones...

PS: is in the title... can i have a beta key??

Comment

• I would like to get a key for this new game.

Been gaming for a long time and would like to help show the game publishers that there are enough of us out there willing to pay for and play games natively in Linux.

Comment

• I'd like a beta key. Have several years of experience using linux and have participated in a few beta tests in the past(not linux games ,ETQW among them).
                    Thank you for making a native linux client

Comment

• I'd like a key please

Comment

Working...
                      X