Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to request a beta key.

I use Linux as my main desktop OS and I'm experienced software developer.

Comment

• I would like to request a key for the beta, please.

Really nice having more native Linux games

Comment

• Hi there, new to this forum
        I would also like to have a key to this game, it looks great and it would be a great way to test my new computer with linux gaming

Comment

• I would really like to try out this game because I have never before played a commercial native Linux game.

Comment

• Can I have a key please?

Comment

• Really good to see Linux gaming evolve. It would love to get a beta key, if they're still available.

Thanks

Comment

• well, that seems strange, but I want to request a third key. the next friend, where I just installed ubuntu one week ago, wants to play it too. thanks!

Big Thanks to S2Games and Thumbs down to the new Publisher for ID Games.

Comment

• I'm definitely interested in a key, always happy to see another quality game coming to Linux .

Comment

• key, for me??? already asked, but i am not sure it was at the right place. sorry

Comment

• I'd like to request a key.

I mostly play open source games, but I think there's a little bit of a shortage of playable RTS/Strategy type games. So if this game is good and the price is right, I'd consider buying.

Comment

Working...
                      X