Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have always been interested in Linux gaming and try to try out any game that is able to be played on Linux. Those companies that produce games for Linux should be strongly supported. I would like to get a beta key to give this game a try.

Comment

• beta key

I am a big supporter of any game made for linux and would love to help here.

I actually boot into ubuntu through usb on one computer and would like to see how the game performs there.

It'd be great if I could get a beta key!

Comment

• I'd like to beta test this game please!

Comment

• I would like a key, please!

Comment

• Great News!

I have been eager to see more games getting supported for Linux. I would love a beta copy. I would like to try it on my MSI gamer laptop and my desktop (both running 64bit ubuntu). Thanks for the opportunity!
            Last edited by strydar; 22 July 2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• I would like to request a key please.
              I'm doing as much as I can to promote Linux, and all games are very welcome !
              I'll be glad to help with any input I can and if I like the game, you can be sure I'll buy it !

Comment

• I would like a key to play this LINUX game!

Comment

• Beta key

Hi, I would love a beta key. I've been playing with cross platform game/gfx-development for quite some time and it would be nice to help try this out.

Send the key to lodestar.signup at gmail.com

Comment

• Damn, a native linux 64bits RTS. I am very interested in this beta, so this is a request for a beta key!

Professionnal linux games are more and more interesing these days. If this is close or better than W3, but with a native linux client, this is perfect.
                    Last edited by mbouchar; 22 July 2009, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• I would love to test this game. Beta Key please?

Comment

Working...
                      X