Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chuche17 View Post
    I am running PCLinuxOS 2009, one of the most stable Linux distros I've ever tried. I have always had to run most of my games under wine :/ I use Windows solely to play DotA and this game blows it out of the water in terms of graphics and features not currently present in Blizzard's Battle.net... When I heard that IceFrog gave S2 Games his blessing to make a standalone DotA clone I was super excited. I have heard great things about HoN even in-game on DotA and I just can't wait to try it out... on LINUX for a change Ahhh the best of both worlds, my Linux and DotA happily married! Please send me a beta key!

[email protected]
    Sent (Cause of the awesome name) + little story.

Comment

• HoN BETA KEY

hey there.. i am a great fun of this game and ive been waiting but then i dunno how to get key. so pls can you spare me one HoN beta key pls. email me at [email protected]

Comment

• Heroes of Newerth. 1,024,805 likes · 47 talking about this. Welcome to Heroes of Newerth, the free-to-play, online multiplayer game. Create a FREE account today: http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/create

We have a new challenge. When we hit 200,000 fans we will open up beta registrations for 24 hours. We will notify all the facebook fans via a fan update (as usual). Let's get to 200,000 quickly by spreading the word!
        at: 177,727
        so it is a better/more useful use of yr time to get ppl to sign up to the facebook group.

Comment

• hey I would like to get a beta key becuse I like to play dota and I have seen some movies at youyube and hon looks relly nice so I would love to test it out so please phoronix give me a hon beta key here is my email [email protected]

THANKS!
          Last edited by slump; 13 October 2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• I would love to try HoN beta if there are any keys left. What I wouldn't do to get rid of my Windows partition (DotA is too slow under wine ;_; ).

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key please. I switch to linux only about 2 years ago and stopped playing WC3 due to performance in Wine. Currently the only game I play is EVE Online and am VERY excited about HoN, not only because I liked the mod in WC3, but also because it's a native linux game!
              Last edited by Mesreth; 15 October 2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• I would like a HoN beta key

hey I relly want a beta key becuse I wanna try out this awsome new game I have seen some movies of it on youtube and it looks relly nice Im playing dota atm but hon is just like dota but better so please email me a key.
                my email is: [email protected]

Comment

• HON

Hey ive heard a lot about this new game. Ive been playing dota for 5 years waiting for its own game to come out. Now that it has I really want to play. Is there any way I could get a beta key for Heroes of Newarth?? I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• Give me a Beta Key

Hay I'm a big DOTA fan and ive tryed League of Legends witch is basicly the same but Heroes of Newerth is more of a DOTA fan Game n Ive lost most of my life (sadly) to Dota after my friend showed me it n I was woundering if i could get a HoN beta Key plz im not just tyring the game out Im playing it for as long as I can at a time.

Comment

• Beta Key

hey

I would really like to request a beta key, because of quite a few reasons.

1. i'm a hardcore dota player and would really like to try this amazing looking game out

2. Experienced linux user

3. Im the only one of my friends who doesnt have the beta

So please please give me a key!!! i really wanna play this game!

Comment

Working...
                      X