Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kazan View Post
    plz plz
    that is a trashy post. I suggest you try again. "plz" does not describe anything about you, what your OS is or does it contribute anything.

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key, as I'm an expirience Linux Gamer.

Comment

• I use Ubuntu 9.04 with Intel Pentium core (my english is very bad).

Comment

• hi for everyone... i need the beta key for HoN...

please...

thanks

Comment

• need a key too.. pls.... i just got to a pc to a friend... i am evferyday on a mobile device on phoronix (but on vacation, so i dont have linux until next week.. but pls, if there is any left, i want one. by the way, best linux site.

Comment

• My brother is major linux user and recommended this to me. I watched him play a game and it looks amazing. I am glad game companies are starting to support linux. I would love to get in on this Beta.

On another note, windows 7 has been troublesome with some network issues, so its nice to have supported games on linux and not be stuck having to deal with these problems just to play games. Go Linux!

Comment

• beta key

could you give me a beta key pleace? y play dota and i really would love to test this game... Thanks!
                if you can please send it to [email protected]
                i would really apreciate it!! pleaaase!

Comment

• I played dota alot, now that i saw that game is comming up i really wanna play it. Requesting a beta key to test it, if it's as good as it looks i'm gonna buy it for sure.

Thx.

Comment

• I wan't one too, please

My system: Debian lenny, kde 3.5, intel core 2 duo @2.X, ram 1x2gb

Wondering the day when linux will be the OS for gamers

Comment

• Any chance to get a key at this time? I've been lost a few days in summer holidays, and I think I've arrived a bit later for this. Anyway keep the great work, this game is looking awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X