Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Request

It looks like there are already hundreds of requests, but on the off-chance that you have enough to go around, I would love to have a key for Heroes of Newerth to try out.

My linux setup is Kubuntu, running on dual-core AMD64.

Cheers

Comment

• Hi,
      the only reason i keep dual boot windows in my PC is to play games. i'm happy that good games are coming to linux.
      i would like a beta key to try this game.

Comment

• Requesting Beta key!

Comment

• Check your Phoronix Forums inboxes.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Hi,

I would like to try this game out. Plese send me a beta key if it is possible. I am an advanced linux user that suffers a lot from the fact that we do not get enough oprtunities to play on LINUX.

Regards

Comment

• Heya, I'm an overworked Sysadmin with a serious need for gaming that doesn't require M$. Help bring me sanity!

Comment

• If possible i'd like a key too. I am a huge dota fan. currently i am using cedega to play dota on linux, which works fine. i am a bit concerned about my system being to slow for HoN, so i'd like to get a beta account to play this game nativly under linux and to be able to test the performance. thank you very much!

Comment

• I am a student of Comupter Science and at the moment we have semester break. So I have a lot of time to test this game. ^^
                  I've been using several Linux Distributions lately and hope that more games will be available on this os nativly.
                  The last years I played/tested a lot of RPGs (Diablo2, Guild Wars, Sacred, Sacred 2, Florensia, Runes of Magic, etc.)
                  It would be great to play Heroes of Newerth on a Linux-System.

Comment

• Requesting Beta Key

Was looking around, found this game, and as a Linux-user I figured it would be cool to test the game..

Great news that such a cool game has come to Linux,

Requesting permission to test it!

~Malacheye~

Comment

• I like playing RPGs on my PC. I tried out a lot of them. My big favorites are Diablo2 and Sacred2. I also play some Online-RPGs like Florensia and I was in the Betatest of "Runes of Magic". It was very interesting to test a unfinished game and report error ands bugs to help fix them.
                      It is really great, that there will be a native Linux RPG Game. I worked with several Linux-Versions (at the moment Xubuntu). It would be a new experience to test a game on Linux.

Comment

Working...
                      X